Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Is it really too much?

So, I've been told that too much of a good thing can ruin it for you... What about music? I love music, and listening to it, doesn't matter what type, just if it has a good beat and a solid tune, sure man, alright, I can chill or rock out to that shit!

Soo... I am currently transferring over 22,000 songs to my music file on my laptop. Over 120 gigs of tunage! And I wont ever listen to all of it I am sure. This is me standing in a white, Matrix'y room then suddenly surrounded by more music than I can handle. My poor brain is probably gonna collapse! There will be a black hole like implosion inside my skull and then I'll just stare blankly into nothingness with a bit of drool dripping off my lip. BUT! I'll be occupied with enough music forever. So it's cool you know?

On top of that, I got like a shitload of movies, all decent ones but I wont transfer those to my laptop, I'm sure that would be like stuffing it so full of goodness that it itself my explode in my face... then I'd be out a laptop... FAIL! almost.

I know I may spend weeks pouring over my media lists picking out the crap I know doesn't please my audio receptors. Lets face it, if I can't listen to it and you like you, you're retarded and should be shot. In the face. With a T-rex. By Indiana Jones.

PEACE! !

2 comments:

  1. Check out The Low Anthem - saw them a few days ago inside a church-turned-bar. One of the best shows I've gone too.

    Also: speaking of Indiana Jones, I'm going to an all-night showing of Indy tonight so YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Technically, "music" itself wouldn't be the same good thing- all the songs are different, right? So it's kind of like a whole new awesome each time, all brand-sparkly-new but with a similar theme... now, if you took one really magical song and played it incessantly- that'd be the same good thing, but eventually not so good anymore! So you don't ever have to worry about being sick of music... I mean, not like you would anyways, but the bit about being all slack-jawed at some point because it's no longer the same brand of awesome that you chucked in your cart in the beginning... I think ye be safe.

    Also- JEALOUS! SO SO SO INCREDIBLY JEALOUS! HOW MUCH OF EVERYTHING IS JUST INHERENTLY BETTER BECAUSE IT'S IN GLASGOW? EVERYTHING? UNFAIR! *pitches tantrum so far it sulks and refuses to come back*

    poor thing.

    Anyhow, how are things over there?

    ReplyDelete